Monday, April 27, 2009

Follow up appt

Today we had natalie's surgery follow up appt, it went really well, but for some reason they switch doctors on us. I wanted her to see the one who has seen her since birth, but when we got there they said we were seeing a different one. Our regular doctor is pregnant so I thought she must have had her baby, but nope she was there seeing patients. I dont get why they would switch her, but the doctor she did see was very nice. So, Natalie is doing great and heal perfectly. My only complaint is that now she has horrible nightmares and is sleeping in our bed again. Bad thing, she sleeps sideways in our bed for some reason, so our king size bed feels like we are sleeping in a twin she takes up so much room. She also cries and screams and asks for drinks all night long. I feel so bad for her, but at the same time I can't wait to get her back in her own bed. This doctor said to give her a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment