Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We are home at last

We made it home late last night! Natalie is doing great. She is very hyper and we are actually having to make her rest. I am so scared she is going to trip and hurt her self, but the doctor said to let her play! She is on two medications, but neither are for pain. She can take Tylenol if she complains of pain, but she hasn't needed to. So I want to thank all of you for all your prayers and praise God for her fast recovery! We came straight to my sister's house and picked up Landon who now feels like he has gained 10lbs (thanks a lot Jenifer). We missed him sooooo much. He has a little cold or something that I am a little worried might be contagious, but my mom said it sounds like sinus drainage. We are going to try and get him to the doctor today. I will post a new picture of Natalie and her healing belly soon!

1 comment:

  1. So, so, SOOOO glad you are home and Miss Natalie is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete