Friday, April 30, 2010

Earthquake? In Centerton?

I knew we had a fault line running around here somewhere, but I forgot about it. We haven't had an earthquake here in my life time for sure. I actually didn't feel anything, I was at work, but the kids and Trenton felt it in Centerton. Trenton said that there was a loud boom and then a little shaking, he thought a plane was flying too low. I thought it was kind of cool, as long as they don't start becoming a frequent thing.

Today I am having a lazy day at home with the kids. They are of course napping at the moment. I am debating on joining them! We do have plans for later to go to my mom's for dinner. My little sister Katy is bringing home a new boyfriend for us to meet. Poor guy, hope he is up for the chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment