Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I no longer have two under two

I haven't posted in a long time. Mostly because I didn't think anyone really would want to read about my boring life. But, I have been writing a journal to my kids. I am thinking about transferring it over to this blog and then printing it out yearly. This way I can add pictures as I please, and it will be all nice and neat. I will be writing most of my post directly to my kiddos, but feel free to comment when you want.

Also my babies are growing up! Natalie just had her 3rd birthday! Woo Hooo! It was so much fun. We had her party at Jump Zone and she had a blast!

We also went through the first anniversary of Natalie's heart surgery. I wasn't exactly sure how I would feel, but was kind of shocked to find out I was a little sad. I looked though pictures and cried and remembered very clearly how scared we were. I also remembered how hard it was to let her go back for surgery, and how she looked afterwards. This year because it is still so fresh the anniversary brought back a lot of anxiety. But I am so happy that it is over and that Natalie will be able to live her life healthy and happy now. This anniversary should symbolize the joy of having her fixed healthy heart! She has gained a whopping 12lbs since surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment