Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dallas Day 2 and 3!

Day two was the aquarium and the Medieval Times for dinner





Kissing flamingos!


I love this picture!




this was in the underwater tunnel


Landon making mommy nervous, he wanted to swim with the manatee!


the tunnel




awkward family picture

cool looking fish






Medieval Times
Natalie had a blast! Especially when the knight threw her a flower!
bed time at the hotel! Natalie wanted to sleep with her bubby, tight squeeze!



Day 3 we did lots of shopping. I did make one special stop but didn't get any pictures. My mom and I took Natalie to an American Girls shop. I always wanted one of these dolls when I was little, so of course I had to get Natalie one! This shop is every little girls dream! It has a cafe, hair salon for little girls and their dolls, and a library. Hopefully we can go back when she gets a little older!












No comments:

Post a Comment