Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So Ready For Our Little Vacation!

So we had inventory at work yesterday and it was horrible! I am so glad to be off today so I don't have to deal with it. I missed my babies sooo much yesterday, so today we are just spending time playing and snuggling! We will be taking a little trip to Dallas next week for a few days! On the itinerary: Rangers baseball game, World Aquarium, dinner at Medieval Times (Trenton's request), lots of shopping, and the guys are going to go to some racing thing. I am hoping me and my mom will be able to find some other things we want to do while we are there. Also on the last day of our trip Trenton and I will be celebrating our 6th anniversary! Not sure what we will do yet, hmmm.
I am debating on getting the kids a small dog too. They both like dogs. We used to have 2 dogs but we gave them away when we had our kids because they didn't get enough attention. Now that the kids are older, I think we could handle one small tough dog that doesn't shed much. Just a thought right now, maybe after our trip we can talk more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment