Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Mom Advice



Alright, I am not entirely sure how well this will work because I am not sure how many people actually read my blog. Because I am a new mom and many of my friends and family are new moms, I want to know what your favorite baby products or advice are. Anything like home remedies for diaper rash, or home made baby wipes, or even the best way to keep baby boy from peeing on you! It could be anything to do with baby care all the way up to school aged children. Ok, I will start, and add a new thing for the next few days.


Mine and Landon's very favorite product is Little Remedies saline nose drops. We go through a bottle of this a week. He has allergies and gets very congested, this helps to moisten so you can suck those little boogers right out.


My second favorite is Aveeno baby moisturizer, it is hypoallergenic and I even put it in Landon's hair and it doesn't get greasy.
Ok, that's all I am going to add today, I will add more Monday (I work 11 hours a day the next 3 days). Please participate, this could be fun and helpful I think.

3 comments:

  1. Advice - take ALL advice with a grain of salt. Some people will insist you try it their way, but just because it worked for them and their baby, does not mean it will work for yours. Listen to their advice, try it even, and if it doesn't work, move on and don't feel bad about it. Every baby is different!

    Favorite baby item - the book Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron. It has been by far my most used baby item. I have not only learned how to make my own baby food, but have learned how to feed my family a healthier diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pampers Sensitive baby wipes. Makaylah has never had diaper rash and I know it is partly because of these wipes! I also use them to wipe off my eye makeup and an alternative to washing my face on those crazy mornings when you are running short on time. I also love Bibsters cause Mak is at the age where she is a very messy eater and they are waterproof and disposable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!!!! I am so happy my big sister reads my blog! Thank you! I actually just switched to this brand of baby wipe to because I love yours!

    ReplyDelete