Saturday, February 21, 2009

a very random post as usual

We have had a busy weekend! Yesterday I went and got my hair done, and I got to bring the kids with me. My sister does my hair, and at her work they have a daycare, so they will watch your kids while you get your hair done! It is super nice and clean. My sister takes her daughter there so Natalie was so excited to play with her. She usually freaks out if I try to leave her with anyone, but she just ran in and started playing with Makaylah and all the toys. Landon had fun too!

Today we went to Jenifer's (same sister as above) house and played some more. Natalie even used the big potty twice at her house! Then we came home to do lots of laundry. Tomorrow we are going to my mom's to visit with my other sister who is home visiting from Springfield! I can't wait to see her. My mom and two little sister's are in Joplin shopping for prom dresses today! I remember how fun that was! I miss high school sometimes! Oh wouldn't it be fun if we posted pics of our prom dresses! I'll have to drag some out.

A favorite baby thing for today is...

Parent Choice baby formula! It is much cheaper and Landon likes it just as well as the Enfamil, and it doesn't make him constipated!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish we could just buy regular formula! Have an RX is a pain!

    Check out my blog, I've got something there for you.

    ReplyDelete