Thursday, March 12, 2009

Almost pet free!

We have been giving away our pets... I am not so sad I have to admit. I have never been a huge animal person. Mainly because of allergies... I like other peoples pets though! We had two outside dogs and one inside one. It is just too hard to give your pets enough attention when you have two kids that need it more. Also the doctor thinks the pet dander is making Landon congested. We got rid of the outside dogs a month ago, they needed more room to run than our tiny yard, and we have no time to walk them like we used too. Ana our little inside dog is going to live with Grandpa Earl, he has always loved her and she likes him more than she likes us. We are going to miss Ana and so will Natalie, but Ana will be happier with him! I know some of you may say "why did you get them if you didn't want them." All I can say is I don't know, kids change things.



2 comments:

  1. Want to take on my dog? She's a lot better behaved after I bought a shock collar for her. Sounds inhumane, but she was unbarable. Your new pics are cute. I forget about your blog for a week or two, and then when i remember it takes me an hour to get all caught up on the baby talk! Love you. See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you know it makes me sad! Who took your outside doggies?

    ReplyDelete