Thursday, March 26, 2009

April 16th



Well, The cardiology nurse called Tuesday. Turns out that they don't want to wait on Natalie's surgery after all. I went into panic mode when she called even though this is the out come I wanted. I just don't know if I can keep it together for her while we are there. I guess I will just have too. She is such a good girl and it makes me feel bad to look at her knowing she has no clue whats about to happen. I know she will bounce back quickly, and the doctors there are the best, I just don't want my beautiful baby having surgery. I just keep picturing how scared she will be at first and when she wakes up. Its so weird because she seems so healthy on the outside (besides being very small) she runs and dances and plays like a normal 2 year old, how could she need such a life threatening surgery. I know I am kind of rambling, I just have all the thought pouring out. Oh, and I am leaving Landon with my big sister while we are gone. She is the best, but I am going to miss him so much while we are gone. I hope he doesn't forget me. We will be going on the 14th, the 15th we have pre op, then surgery is the 16th. I think they said surgery would take like 5 hours. Please Pray for my baby girl!

Natalie and her Grandma

4 comments:

  1. You know we are praying - I'll post a PR on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I found you through Braydens mommy. From what I've read on your blog, my daughter Katie has the same CHD as your daughter. Katie's repair was April 15 2003 when she was 10 months old. Our whole family will be praying for you both during this time. If there is anything I can do, any question I can answer, please don't hesitate to e-mail.

    Angela
    threeswtgirls@aim.com

    ReplyDelete