Friday, March 6, 2009

Bad Poster

I am so sorry that I haven't been updating my blog very well, and that my last few have been so boring. Landon has a sinus infection and I have been working my butt off. I have had 1 day off out of the last seven days and I work 11 hour days. I actually work part time, but had to fill in for someone this week. Oh, and I have a terrible rash all over my hands. I finally found some lotion that I love and after I used it a few times, go figure I am allergic to it. I am debating on trying children benedryl, that's all I have at the house. I am hoping to get together with my sisters and mom this weekend, I miss you guys. I doubt Katy will be home though. I am trying to think of something cool to talk about, but am coming up with nothing... Oh, we got a new washer and dryer, front loaders! Yay, now I can do even more laundry. Funny story about that, I got mad because while I was loading the old washer, the lid came down and busted me in the nose. It hurt so bad I told trenton I wasn't doing laundry till we got a new one. I think I am going to try and take the kids to the park today while it is pretty out.

No comments:

Post a Comment