Tuesday, January 6, 2009

double stroller

I got my double stroller finally! I can't wait to use it. I am a little afraid I wont be able to close it once I get it open. Guess I should try it out a few times before we venture out. I will post a picture once I get the nerves to take it out. I am still a little scared to take both the kids out by myself. I usually only leave if Trenton is home or my mom is off, other wise we are stuck at home.
For an update on Dakotah, he did pass away last night. He and his brother will be buried together on Thursday. Please keep the Macys in your prayers. Misty is trying to explain to her five year old son that his brothers wont be coming home. Someone from our church has offered to pay for their funeral expenses, we are so thankful for their support. Thank all of you for your concern and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Just came over from Jenna's blog...I am just so sorry for their loss. Please pass word to them that they are being lifted up in prayer.
    -kendra

    ReplyDelete