Thursday, January 29, 2009

I made my escape today!

I am sure you all know how bad the ice storm here has been. I have been couped up with the kids for 3.5 days. AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! My mom came and rescued me today. We went out to lunch and then went grocery shopping. My mom is going on a cruise for the next week, I am sure gonna miss her. This is going to be another short post. I have to go rescue Natalie from her nap. Oh, something funny happened last night... I have one of those video monitors in Natalie's room, and last night I went and turned it on, well I got to really looking, and the kid on the monitor wasn't mine! I had it on the wrong channel and was picking up someone Else's sleeping beauty! So, lesson for the day, turn your monitors off when not in use, someone might be watching you, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment