Thursday, January 1, 2009

hanging out with Mom


Today, we are hanging out at my mom's house. I spend a lot of time over at her house, for one, she is really cool and I like to hang out with her, for two, she helps so much with the kids. She is keeping Natalie over night tonight! Natalie loves her Grandma and Papa's house! Trenton and I are going out for dinner tonight just the two of us, yeah!!! I have been off the last few days, and I go back to work tomorrow. It is bitter sweet, I miss the kids so much while I am at work, and then sometimes when I am off, I am dying to go to work. I am supposed to go to the gym in the morning before work. I hate working out, but... I also hate the 40lbs I have gained since high school. Sorry this post is so random, but thats just how I am. I am going to post a family pic from Christmas this year, it is so cute. The other baby in the pic is my sister's daughter Makaylah, she is the sweetest baby ever, and yes I can say that, my kids are not near as sweet as her.

No comments:

Post a Comment