Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Kids Are Driving Me Nuts


They are both to little to have any patients, so of course it is constantly a fight over who comes first. Landon is a little spoiled, just like Natalie was. He constantly wants to be held, so that makes it hard to do anything. He starts crying the second I lay him down. Natalie has got a tiny tummy, so every time I feed her a meal, she is hungry again in 30 minutes. She has to eat like every hour. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but Natalie has a heart defect. Her heart works extra hard, so she burns calories fast. Not to mention, she is super hyper. I love them both to death, but I want to pull my hair out right now! Oh yeah, Natalie has decided it is time to potty train, so she keeps taking her pants and diaper off and running around.
Update: My best friend Jenna's baby seems to be doing much better! They are slowly lowering his oxygen intake. She is also able to touch him and talk to him! Please keep praying for him, he still has a long way to go! He is at Arkansas Children's Hospital where he is getting the best care possible!

1 comment:

  1. I had "2 under 2" for a while myself. My kids are 18 months apart. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete