Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Its My Birthday!

Yes, today I turn 25. I am kind of sad, I feel like I just turned 21 last year. Really, I am ok with 25, it is just scary tiptoeing closer to 30. I have to take Landon to get his shots today, and then my mom is taking me to lunch, that's about the extent of my day today.
Good news, my best friend Jenna had her baby boy Brayden last night, and from the pictures I've seen, he is beautiful! Unfortunately she hasn't gotten to hold him yet because his lungs got fluid in them during delivery. He will be going to a different hospital than the one she is staying in. So, needless to say, she is heart broken at the moment. Please add them to your prayers!
Natalie got her first hair cut a few days ago, I am still waiting for my mom to email me the pictures, so I can post one. Also, she has decided to try potty training again. She started once before when she was 18 months, but after a few times, she didnt want to do it anymore. Since she is still young, we are not pushing her at all. We just take her when she asks to. Now she is 21 months, and seems to be ready to try again. Yeah Natalie! She is so incredibly smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment